The Montana Roofing Association renamed the Cameron Sauter Memorial Scholarship Award Program in tribute to the passing of long-time member, and fund supporter, Cameron Sauter. The 2018 Cameron Sauter Memorial Scholarship Award Program is now open, with the posting of this document to www.montanroofers.org. The selection committee, will grant college scholarships to employees and immediate family of current members, and associate members, based on available funds. Immediate family is defined as self, spouse, or child. The child may be natural, legally adopted or a stepchild.
OBJECTIVE: To develop qualified professionals through education.
ELIGIBILITY: All candidates must be undergraduates currently enrolled full time and an immediate family of current MRA member or associate member.
- Completion of the attached application form and supporting attachments. Incomplete applications will not be considered, and will be returned marked INCOMPLETE. Appearance and completeness will be considered, during the selection process.
- A letter of from the college or university, where the undergraduate work will be undertaken, indicating provisional acceptance of the proposed course of study.
- A copy of an official transcript, of most recently completed school records – high school or college.
- The application must be received by APRIL 16, 2018. If you prefer to mail your application in, click the download button and mail it to:
Montana Roofing Association
490 Cobb Hill Rd.
Bozeman, MT 59718
Applications postmarked after April 16, 2018 will not be accepted.
- Scholarships or scholarship will be awarded in the minimum amount of $500.00
- The scholarship will be sent to the financial aid office, of the college or university, where the scholarship winner will do his or her undergraduate work.
- All scholarships will be formally announced, at the Montana Roofing Association Annual Golf Tournament, slated for August – 2018 – date and place to be announced.
- The scholarship selection committee, as appointed by the current President of MRA, has the sole authority for granting the scholarship awards.
- Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic performance, extracurricular activities, employment experience, and letters of recommendation from faculty.
- Applicants selected as finalists, may be subject to a personal interview with a representative of the scholarship selection committee.
- Finalists will be notified by MAY 18, 2018.
- The scholarship will be awarded without consideration of race, creed, national origin or gender.
To apply for the Cameron Sauter Memorial Scholarship, Please complete the application form, below.
If you need help, please use the contact form HERE.
Cameron Sauter Memorial Scholarship